High-Tech Web Design/Development Contractor
Your home office anywhere in the United States
CyberEdge Group (http://www.cyber-edge.com) is an award-winning marketing and research consulting firm serving software and hardware vendors in the high-tech industry. Our clients are the "who's who" of the IT world, including Microsoft, HPE, Dell, VMware, Red Hat, Citrix, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and dozens more.
CyberEdge is currently recruiting experienced high-tech web design / development contractors based in the United States to service our 80+ clients. Responsibilities may include:
- Work with customers to design and/or develop websites based on customer's goals and preferences
- Program websites using a variety of development platforms, including WordPress, Drupal, HTML5, and more
- Perform search engine optimization (SEO) tasks to maximize customer's natural search engine results
- Facilitate website graphic design requests and/or interface with the customer's existing graphic design resource(s)
- Train customers on how to facilitate basic website content updates using a content management system (CMS), such as Wordpress
- Provide a variety of web design / development services on a retainer basis for 20, 30, or 40 hours per week for a minimum of three months
- Minimum of 5 years of B2B web design / development experience, preferably on behalf of high-tech vendors
- B.S. or B.A. undergraduate degree
- Excellent communication and client-management skills
- Strong project management skills, completing projects on time and on budget
- Available home office space with computer, software, printer, and Internet access
- Competitive compensation - CyberEdge consultants are well compensated and don't need to invest non-billable time locating new projects.
- Frequent projects - CyberEdge is growing rapidly. Once you're assigned to an account, repeat projects are consistently assigned to you.
- Reliable payments - CyberEdge contractors are always paid on time, usually within 7 to 10 days of invoice receipt.
- Work at home - CyberEdge contractors work primarily from their home offices throughout the United States.
- Flexible work hours - Most of our client engagements enable you to set your own schedule.