High-Tech Public Relations Contactor
Your home office anywhere in the United States
CyberEdge Group (http://www.cyber-edge.com) is an award-winning marketing and research consulting firm serving software and hardware vendors in the high-tech industry. Our clients are the "who's who" of the IT world, including Microsoft, HPE, Dell, VMware, Red Hat, Citrix, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and dozens more.
CyberEdge is currently recruiting experienced high-tech public relations contractors based in the United States to service our 80+ clients. Responsibilities may include:
- Establish and launch a public relations (PR) and analyst relations (AR) program for a small-to-medium-sized high-tech vendor
- Write and/or review company- and product-related press releases
- Coordinate with internal company spokespersons to participate in media interviews and analyst briefings / inquiries
- Serve as the company advocate when interfacing with one or more outside PR firms
- Aggregate and distribute press / analyst coverage to internal stakeholders
- Provide a variety of PR/AR services on a retainer basis for 20, 30, or 40 hours per week for a minimum of three months
- Minimum of 10 years of high-tech PR experience
- B.S. or B.A. undergraduate degree
- Impeccable writing skills and the ability to grasp new technologies quickly
- Excellent communication and client-management skills
- Strong project management skills, completing projects on time and on budget
- Available home office space with computer, software, printer, and Internet access
- Competitive compensation - CyberEdge consultants are well compensated and don't need to invest non-billable time locating new projects.
- Frequent projects - CyberEdge is growing rapidly. Once you're assigned to an account, repeat projects are consistently assigned to you.
- Reliable payments - CyberEdge contractors are always paid on time, usually within 7 to 10 days of invoice receipt.
- Work at home - CyberEdge contractors work primarily from their home offices throughout the United States.
- Flexible work hours - Most of our client engagements enable you to set your own schedule.