High-Tech Events Marketing Contractor
Your home office anywhere in the United States
CyberEdge Group (http://www.cyber-edge.com) is an award-winning marketing and research consulting firm serving software and hardware vendors in the high-tech industry. Our clients are the "who's who" of the IT world, including Microsoft, HPE, Dell, VMware, Red Hat, Citrix, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and dozens more.
CyberEdge is currently recruiting experienced high-tech events marketing contractors based in the United States to service our 80+ clients. Responsibilities may include:
- Investigate potential trade shows and regional events relevant to customer's industry and target markets
- Construct and execute comprehensive event plans and budgets
- Work with internal and/or external resources to create compelling booth imagery and signage
- Coordinate staffing for all marketing-driven corporate events
- Facilitate shipment of all assets (e.g., booth furniture, demo equipment, product literature) related to marketing-driven corporate events
- Generate reports depicting the return on investment (ROI) for past events
- Provide a variety of events marketing services on a retainer basis for 20, 30, or 40 hours per week for a minimum of three months
- Minimum of 5 years of high-tech events marketing experience
- B.S. or B.A. undergraduate degree
- Excellent communication and client-management skills
- Strong project management skills, completing projects on time and on budget
- Available home office space with computer, software, printer, and Internet access
- Competitive compensation - CyberEdge consultants are well compensated and don't need to invest non-billable time locating new projects.
- Frequent projects - CyberEdge is growing rapidly. Once you're assigned to an account, repeat projects are consistently assigned to you.
- Reliable payments - CyberEdge contractors are always paid on time, usually within 7 to 10 days of invoice receipt.
- Work at home - CyberEdge contractors work primarily from their home offices throughout the United States.
- Flexible work hours - Most of our client engagements enable you to set your own schedule.