High-Tech Digital Marketing Contractor
Your home office anywhere in the United States
CyberEdge Group (http://www.cyber-edge.com) is an award-winning marketing and research consulting firm serving software and hardware vendors in the high-tech industry. Our clients are the "who's who" of the IT world, including Microsoft, HPE, Dell, VMware, Red Hat, Citrix, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and dozens more.
CyberEdge is currently recruiting experienced high-tech digital marketing contractors based in the United States to service our 80+ clients. Responsibilities may include:
- Construct a demand-creation e-Marketing program to promote customer content (e.g., white papers, research studies, eBooks, analyst briefs) to prospects via a spectrum of Internet-based channels
- Perform search engine optimization (SEO) tasks to optimize customer's natural search engine results
- Monitor and manage pay-per-click (e.g., Google AdWord) search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns
- Construct and launch ongoing email blasts using customer's email service provider (e.g., Constant Contact, Mail Chimp)
- Promote company news and initiatives through social media outlets (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Monitor and manage online advertising campaigns
- Monitor and manage customer's marketing automation system (e.g., Eloqua, Marketo) and generate periodic reports
- Provide a variety of digital marketing services on a retainer basis for 20, 30, or 40 hours per week for a minimum of three months
- Minimum of 5 years of high-tech digital marketing experience
- B.S. or B.A. undergraduate degree
- Excellent communication and client-management skills
- Strong project management skills, completing projects on time and on budget
- Available home office space with computer, software, printer, and Internet access
- Competitive compensation - CyberEdge consultants are well compensated and don't need to invest non-billable time locating new projects.
- Frequent projects - CyberEdge is growing rapidly. Once you're assigned to an account, repeat projects are consistently assigned to you.
- Reliable payments - CyberEdge contractors are always paid on time, usually within 7 to 10 days of invoice receipt.
- Work at home - CyberEdge contractors work primarily from their home offices throughout the United States.
- Flexible work hours - Most of our client engagements enable you to set your own schedule.